9:00 – 11:00 (common session with the glycobiology workshop)
- Welcome talk (Frédérique Lisacek, Patrick Ruch)
- Johanna McEntyre: Can text-mined annotations on full text articles support curation ?
- Julien Gobeill: Question/Answering for glycobiology
- Jin-Dong Kim: Collecting Text Mining Resources for GlycoBiology - an Application Case of PubAnnotation and PubDictionaries
- Sylvie Ricard-Blum: curation of protein-glycosaminoglycan interactions within the IMEX consortium
- Philippe Lemercier: wishlist for the curation of virus-host interactions (importance of sugars)
11:00 - 11:30
11:30 - 13:00
- Cecilia Arighi: a community-wide effort for the evaluation of text mining and its relevance for biomedical curation
- Aurore Britan: presentation of Bioeditor
- Luc Mottin: neXtA5: Accelerating Annotation of Articles via Automated Approaches in neXtProt.
- Sam Ansari: The BEL Information Extraction Workflow (BELIEF): Updates and Evaluation
13:00 - 14:30
14:30 - 16:00
- Rezarta Islamaj Dogan: Biocuration and Text Mining: Lessons learned from developing an interoperable collaborative biocurator assistant tool for BioGRID.
- Hayda Almeida: An Open Source Search Engine Based on Open Access Resources
- Nicole Vasilevsky: Updating and Extending the Concept Annotations of the CRAFT Corpus
- Julien Gobeill: Using machine learning to evaluate the functional annotation consistency of five reference species
(Glycobiology parallel session will include the talks of Nicolas Terrapon on the curation of enzymes for sugar biosynthesis and degradation, Arun Dass on the annotation of glycobiology experimental data, possibly Matthew Campbell on existing ontologies for glycobiology and Jean-Philippe Gourdine on link between glycobiology and disease)
16:00 - 16:30
16:30 - 18:00 (common session with the glycobiology workshop)
- round table : Frédérique Lisacek, Patrick Ruch, Zhiyong Lu, Cecilia Arighi, Judith Blake, Jo McEntyre, Matthew Campbell, Nicolas Terrapon, Sylvie Ricard-Blum, Jean-Philippe Gourdine